Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

mercredi 14 janvier 2009

96 kms

I rode 96 km today...I ve sleeped in Bram yesterday and woke up this morning in a stable,very much space in there,it was a stable for caws I'd say..just beside the railway..where very much trains passed throught all night and much fret too mainly oil I guess going from Est to West was a plaisure to have this spot to watch how the fret goes by there :D... ;there was old bikes with missing pieces but still some very good pieces on them too ..waching machines in bad state...all in a corner of it..well i ve found this place by 22H00 somthing..the same day I arrived from Sete .and it was ..101 kms if I trust my new counter...that I have bought in Sete like a week ago and as at the moment 400km...and I had very nice sleep in there

This journey to Montpellier as been very interesting..full of surprises..and funny.why funny ?? cause George after riding his bike for 47 000km..has the notion of the space ..in disorder...or in order let's say (for a cycling tourer)...To be beside George while he was driving this huge car was impressive...how your vision of the city can be so different for everywhere you go..Montpellier is full of little street in one way...we had to ask a pizza delivering guy that if he could drive us with his moped made it much easyer after a while turning and turning in the streets of Montpellier I belive it was the best to do.....
The day after it was Vanessa birthday and Serenpendious alias Roger meet trhought CS missed his plane from Netherlands to party in Motpellier in this occation..he missed his plane..but drove to Montpllier instead..what a crazy guy!!!!Roger as been sailing and hitciking too in his life..was great to echanges ideas with him about sailin, he owned a boat at some point too!!I still remember jibi talking and pointing with his finger places of the world that he has done cycling and roger sailing..,such a good ambience in this appretment..the kindness of Vanessa.the happyness of Mathis .the smile of DD thanks again for this malaysian dish that was soooo good ans SO spicy too!!...
I carrefully listen to the lasts recommendation of my spiritual daddy...and I do believe I am ready for my long journey.
After we went in a meeting au Bar vert anglais or something, I had the chance to meet randomly Anastacia and miguel. and more peoples from a same student house...so welcoming peoples they invited me to pass a night at theyr place..We ate a Tartifleette there was a bunch of peoples ?open and traveling ..too well was a good evening too...I meet there also joseph .. witch travel lately in Gerogia just befor the conflict ..just when i was in Russia...hehe..strange ....good to talk about travels with him..cause we had same interesrest in ways of traveling such as train hopping cycling hitchiking... all alternatives way to moov..
I have few thing to do at the moment befre the great departure like get my bag.camelback mule...copys..mail...sort out paper..meet some peoples...is going to taker between a week or 10 days ..still no real date for the moment..but soon...the day D is gonna come

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

salut xavier , pourkoi ta video du train est elle toujours en haut de page , cela donne rapidement l impression que tu n as pas changer le contenus de ton blog.

bise a plus
ton frere