Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

jeudi 26 mars 2009

Changes

I made it to Preston yesterday,by the evening I was at Brookhouse Farm,where Cat and bob stayed for a while,me darling has found a new boyfriend on the way.He is from Greece but living in Manchester and he is called Stavros,hope he is gonna take care of her..and will have much joy going away with her...

Today I am about to fix and changes some part of Cat and bob,my new friends,that they traveled the world with Jibi!!!!Much more than me,a strange feeling inside...I am now nothing than a simple walker...bikeless,pointless..( I am listening Changes from bowie and wanna ride my bicycle of queen..too much nostalgie!!1), it is just for hours,I know,but it is disturbing...
So ,here I am in Leyland today the 26 March 2009...a big change happend in my life...,sun and showers sometime to time outside..it s England...wind and cold rain..but the temperature is quit ok..yesterday I've sleeped in my tent in the garden of the peopls that the bike was ,I had a good night but still much cars on the road by.

Befor,getting to Cat and Bob I went to see my spiritual daddy...Jibi that is in Leeds, and that had to face much hard situations lately,and I was thinking much on my side been with him,a legend of our century to me... a true person,adventurous,challenging,full of joy...what about if I live till 60???ever wonder about that????travelling is an addiction,the road is a school everydays is different and all the experiences I can face are so uniques...I just simply can t do without..it s my life now..just right now....
When the drug is delivered and enter my blood ...I feel well...very well, I d say ALIVE..simply ALIVE...you know...the addiction....

I ll put pictures of all that when i will have more time

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Xavier,

This is Chris, you pumped up the tyres on my buggy and I bought you a coffee!

Just a note here to say bonne chance from the family here and my mates Ben and Adele. Thanks for the hard work on the tyres -- the buggy is perfect now.

If you want the pictures I took of you in the Lakes, drop me an email.

It's good to see someone living the dream like that; don't let the fire go out.

ovo_laa@hotmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Salut Mister Xavier,

je viens faire un tour sur ton blog après une longue période de non consultation. Je t'avais quitté au niveau des Sables d'Olonne pour l'arrivée du Vendée Globe et je te retrouve déjà en Angleterre.

Je constate que tu n'as pas chômé et que tu avances pas mal.

J'espère que ton vélo tient le coup et que tu vas bientôt récupérer celui qui devrait t'emmener très loin (avec la collaboration active de tes jambes ;-)).

Content de voir que tout se passe pour le mieux.

Bonne continuation pour la suite.

A très bientôt.

Norbert

Max a dit…

Hey, man! So... you ride your bike, as you mentioned.
Goodluck my friend!


Max from Poland

Ugo a dit…

ciao Xavier,

I keep following you on your travel...what plans now?

one years ago I started my trip.now I am at home think what to do next

hugs

Ugo

sarah a dit…

Xavier,
I'm just writing to inform you that,my granddad Jimmy,the man you stayed with while travelling the lake district,has died,he died on the 28th Feb 2010, I have just found the website address,in is phone-book the other day,i just thought I'd let you know as he much enjoyed your stay with him,and I'm sure he would appreciate us letting you know.

Kind regards Sarah.