Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

dimanche 4 janvier 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I'd like to wish you all reader of these lines a wonderfull new year 2009,full of joy,happiness,peace, good health...and experiences...and the best wishes come true!.....

I spend my new year eve with some of my childhood mates with whom I use to be at school and pensionary when I was younger,and friends relatives to these friends by now....
We celebrate the 31-1...at a mate place called Maurin(mix of Maurice et Romain...his parents did t know witch name to chooose so they mixed up ...not that common name actually),Maurin is a funny and natural guy glad I meet him!!
After the new year eve party we woke up feed the chickens,walk into the garigue (bush) around his home and ride Maurin's poney....Sancho..., so little cute poney...all dusty and so nice to let each of us have a ride on his back!
We had great laught allready....But it was only the start ...of many more funny and enjoyable moments..
Then we had a great meal all toghether with product from the countryside or that Maurin's made ,like honey!...and there was a lot of good and natural food!!!After that, we packed up to go to the mountains snowboarding for most of us...we went there 4 of us...and other 4 joinded us the day after...in a place called Cauterets in the Pyrennes,there is a ski resord there and we rented a place,12 bed in dormitory!!just like at the time we was toghether in the pensionary...when we was 15-16 y.o for 3 of us but the ambiance between all of us was so great! hahaha great laught old jokes ,memories coming back..(talking about today..the 4thjanuary ,we celebrated my daddy birthday I finalised to packed up few things and went visit and eat dinner at a friend whith whom we watch a moovie called BABYLONE A.D that i simply enjoyed very much!!!!!not a big fan of vin diesel..i am surprised about this actor in this movie directed by Mathieu Kassovitz)...Glad I spend this Nye 2009,with my friends in here..I will keep really nice memories of it...thanks Maurin!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Cousin,Happy new year from Toulouse! where it's snowing too ! Continue your blog, we looking at your fucking trips!
Nice blog anyway, your brother told us that you had a blog, you could have told us before !
Photographies you took are beautiful, continue to take them, some of them can be pleasent on a poster in my bedroom.(yannick) I am in CLasse preparatoire this year , and it is not so hard, but this is maybe because i don not work enough...But with this new year , that will do !
I Hope you are good, everybody here wish you an happy new year,we are with you and still amazed!
See ya man