Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

lundi 2 février 2009

well... it s tomorow (actually)!!

I believe it's tomorow that I go..I go get lost in this huge small world,facing the unknown in everydays,to go further and further...to experience and discover not only the world,but humans living in this world too...

I spend the last few days sorting last needs and logisitcs about my world trip,went to spend time with family and friends ,visit my brother that welcomed me in his place from there he had visit of his friends that I know and appreciate too ,my grandma and hunt that live in the same building were there and Fabrice my cousin!!...is for that i could't go on january i did't wan t to miss chance to say good bye to my family...but better a litte later than never...!!!
I had a think about the route too...tomorow I will be 60km aways about...in Montauban,the native city of my dad , and there live also my uncle Jean Pierre..that i know since a month(and i meet him so briefly) and my daddy know him since 3 years i think.....long story..anyway Jean pierre is the half brother of my dad(and look like strongly like my grandpa)..and so I am his nefew..and I am very glad that I will discover one more person with whom i share the same blood so closely...
I will be leaving home tomorow by 14Hoo I guess...I am so happy and feeling so strange ...that I go cycling the world..hitchiking boats...

1 commentaire:

orasinski a dit…

Haloouu Xavier!!!!!

man almazing!!! spontaneous writing almost like Jack Kerouc - and as well lot of travel, roads and people.
I cross my fingers for You Xav and hope that maybe one day can catch you on the road cycling together. zould be greite! Take care!