Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

samedi 7 février 2009

It's official....

By now in Bordeaux,It s has been interesting and peacefull all the way ,I ve learned a lot since my first cycling trip ,I start to have "my routine",organised and consciencious of what I do for me and the repercutions it can have on my body and mind.

I ve left *Tuesday 3 february 2009 by 14H00 leaving my parents in family home where I grew up...my feeling was strange so happy and so sad too...about to reborn...I saw my mama crying once again...
I arrived after about 5hours after at Jean Pierre home that live in a really typical countrysideold farm(but renewed),now close to the city has it got build all around ..and had a puncture to do on the way..and realise 2 more once in Montauban,on the way much mud and trees all over due to the storm Claus that pass by less than 2 weeks ago..had to jump over them and few acacias that got spicky bits in eveywhere..
I had a warm welcoming from Jean Pierre and Jackie,I am happy I know them more and undertand a little more about my past myslef meeting my uncle and wife.

After my adventures all along the canal lateral to the Garonne, I wanted to avoid it..witch I did for a while and passing across I saw that it was actually largely ridable so i took it back,had a good back wind and I made 74kms in 3hours 42..witch is a 20km an hour under a enjoyable weather,pure plaisure ..Once around Agen I went to check some rubbish bins full of treasure as bananas,apples,tomatoes...!!!well had dinner and went sleeping in abandonned caravan that I found beside the cyclable way...

Then I rode to Marmande ..70kms..a sunny day too...and I meet Emma witch is a CS member that is welcoming peoples in her accomodation in Marmande..a really sweet girl..she cooked a so good dinner has pastas and spinatch...and she offered me a little present has some biskits figues and nuts..so good cookies that came from her imagination and I thank her again cause it was really enjoyable to eat them on the way..I meet her flat mate too kat from Usa that is languistic assitant also in a college in Marmande,where iI actually sleept but dunnot remember the name...
I arrived yesterday in Bordeaux where I meet back Marie that I meet for the first time a month ago while we was in Cauteret the day we went snowboarding with the crew that I spend my NYE...yesterday we eat and drink nice wine ...speak about adrenaline and nature.After that we had a visit by night of Bordeaux that was fast and exiciting along the Garonne,Marie is adrenaline seeker also,snowboaring the winter and riding bike downhill the summer and I wish I meet her back when i will be around with my new bike to have a ride downhill witch I never done
Bordeaux is a big and pretty city..all shiny and clean...and somehow posh..but there is great wiew on the Garonne and much old builing that got a lot to tell..
I ve meet recently some graffers ..and oberv them painting in the center,exchange few words about the graff,the travels, the life...
I had studied some maps allready but got some more about cycling paths around Gironde..I have to take a depper look later on ..and I hope my sour trought and licky nose will
will stop dropping ,I got sick..I am sick...but I'ts just nothing ,I took one paracetamol pill...

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Merci pour les nouvelles , Courage et vent de dos pour toi .

Unknown a dit…

glad you are having a great time..i got you present it is beautifull thanx you so much...

Ugo a dit…

http://www.muzungu.it

dera xavier..when you have time look at this site

ciao

Ugo