Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

mercredi 3 juin 2009

Tomorow Amsterdam!

I did recover propely by now from the scary moments under that storm,but sometimes I get a little scared of some noises or some situations..like a train passing by cause the noise of it or when there is strong winds..or might be when I just look at the sky and see black clouds...anyways I continue my way,confidently as possible..it is the past and I am still alive..and only that count isn'it!
I have been lately hosted by families with kids,first at Esther place witch is a single mum and brave to raise her kids on her own!the 2 littles monsters are called Noa the girl and Sven the boy,while at Esther place I did had much fun!! In the house of fun...great time there!Esther would give everything for you to be happy,a really kind person witch made my stay at her place one of the greatest experience throught couchsurfing!
We did also went to a festival..dunya festival witch was in Rotterdam and was a massiv free one..!!
The day after I cycled to Anette and Paul place..Annette witch I know since 20 years!and Paul nearly 20 years also...how come i know her this long???cause she was the fille au pair that was in charge of me while i was a 4 years old monster!She was in charge of us,my brother and me..and we still in tuch since,they came cuple of times in Toulouse even after Annette finishes her "contract" as au pair girl..and I did came her right about the same place as now years ago with my parents when I was still a little boy!!
Now she as 2 kids with Paul her husband!2 blonds heads!Daniel and Janik..that I know myself when they were babies!well,I am having a good time in here also,riding my bike with paul,learning dutch from kids..remembering the past and my early years with Anette,and realise that the time pass quickly..but well,what is the time once again???
Anette cooked really nice food while I came here..and everybody was taking care of me as apart of the family and I felt really comfortable in they compagny theses last few days.
Tomorow will be time to go...go to Amsterdam,wher I think to stay in a place recommended by a friend hobo hitchiker cyclist too....well it's an "organised squatt" i think,called Casarobino,hope there is room for me...and I hope is as cool and alternative as I eard about.....

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Xavier,

Je suis très content de t'avoir rencontré pendant plus de 35.000 mètres. J'ai bien aimé le parcours que nous avons fait ensemble.
A partir de l'office de tourisme à Zonhoven (près de Hasselt) par les pistes cyclables direction Domaine provinciale de Bokrijk avec ses étangs, sa nature puis direction canal Albert avec son industrie sur les bords (les usines Ford).
Et ensuite notre visie au café pour boire quelques chopes Cristal, bière locale de notre province de Limbourg.
J'espère que vous êtes bien atterri à Maastricht et que la suite sera également amusant.
Bon voyage et à tes nouvelles,

Willy