Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

mardi 22 septembre 2009

Back to Cornwall

Yes,I will be back to Cornwall,but this time not on the english coast,but the French Cornish coast or Kernev,in Finistere,Brittany..
After more than a year traveling about in Europe,visited and lived in Scandinavia,Russia,Estern Europe,Ex-Yougoslavia untill Istanbul to come back to Toulouse with my thumb,train hop toulouse to Paris,cycled the UK and Irland ,Benelux and Western Europe and Switzerland lately for 6 month,that just went so interesting,meet wonderfull peoples and had very great time ,life is beautifull...
I am felling now sea is calling me again,i realised it more when i went for surf this summer with friends,i was feeling so well on the coast,looking at the Sea,memories of Norway ,and indeed Newquay where I had wicked time learning portugueses with my brasilians friends and learn how to surf..on the english Cornish coast,all theses time I was living on the coast and going out on the sea very often (speacially in Norway)....well,i am missing all that!
So,I did apply for courses to be a qualified (sort of,haha) deckhand,fisherman on fishing boat,means i will be on land to do courses on a center based in Concarneau..and then go to Sea,i will be learning about security,navigation,fishing methods,meteo and more.
I will be 4 month in Concarneau and then 2 month on a fishing boat,coastal or high sea,I ve been lucky...i am accepted,cause i am really looking forward to go out on the Sea not only on fishing boat but sailing boat also,i will enjoy my time in concarneau to learn about sailing and talk with peoples from the sea also,sailors,fishermans..men that like to like the unique felling to be on the the sea.
It will be time for me to enjoy this luck i have to learn more again about the Sea and also make a point on my cycling tour,reorganise,try to plan the future.As i heard that the border Marroco and Algeria is close..witch was not on the supposed plan,i might now change that route for the silk road,well i have time to think about it ,and think also about crossing the Channel on a sailing boat enjoying my futures connetions and geographical situation,that could be a great first journey sailing also...indeed for the fun of it.
My summer has been a great one hot and sunny,even too hot,cause France was on dry alert..it did't rain much lately neither.
I was there for the funeral of my grand uncle ,and i was there also in the first hours of my nephew,one go,one come...and that makes me think a little more...that i was born one day...and will just go again as i came.....i got a ticket to hearth,gotta enjoy it,and is what i am doing...
I also had my first yoga courses this summer,it was exaclty viniyoga?well,it is just too good and i recommend it very much,the feeling you can get just breathing and focusing is simply amazing.
I am on the go today hitchiking,again,to Concarneau,Cornouailles,by the Sea,iode ,life,water,and i am sure is going to be something to experience !!!

Aucun commentaire: