Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

vendredi 17 juillet 2009

LE JURA suisse

The day I left Fribourg I cycled to Basel/Bale in Switzerland,I did pass the border where there was nobody to check my passport,i ve found on the way a house in ruffurbishment that i ve sleep in for my first night in switerland,just out of Basel city,the day after I ve made my way further south and when later in that day was about to rain,I entered a cafe bar in Courrendlin witch is not so far from Delemont in the Jura Suisse,there i ve experience a really warm hospitality,peoples from this village are really open and interesting.
I ve been welcomed by Christophe Lurashi aka Lulu for 3 days ,lulu that I ve meet in this cafe,from that moment I ve lived what is like to live..in Courrendlin,Jura suisse!!!
Meeting Lulu I ve meet a whole village really quckly,cause Lulu is one of the fireman of the village,got to know about them,jURASSIENS from swiss ,that speak french uses swiss franc,that are very polite and hospitable peoples.
theses peoples like to echange ,speak,smile, laught very hard,play card ,eat,watch the tour de france on tv,the hockey online , the ice hockey,la petanque,cycling or just have a beer at the bistrot.
It is at one of this cafe bar that I ve meet also Gerard,he is massor kinesiterapeute and working with eldery peoples,now 48y.o,he like hiking in the Himalaya,also canoe kayaking ,sking and cycling,what an extreme person ,extreme and blind....he lost his vision cause of hereditary sickness witch cause a degenerecence of the retine.
I did have te chance for the first time to ride a tandem very soon after in his compagny Gerard made me make a tour of about 65 km in the valley going up and down..going fast as well,we also went to Vellera for the finish,665 mtrs ,his native village , on a very steep road,to have a beer a the end or our ride ,I ve had a very interesting day riding this tandem in compagny of Gerard.
The day after i ve meet Lionel (again) at the Cafe de la Tour just down where Lulu is living,who is also born in Courrendlin and he is working with is FATR,(his dad) as charpenter,23 Y.O he is working for now,but in cuple of month he will be going to Australia to experience the life there,it is not his first travel,many of the young peoples there did travel,from there we speak a lot about travel and we went for a ride up a wiew point, with one of his mate that I forgot the name...Sorry COPAIN!!!
We could see from there all the valley Vicques,Delemont,Courrendlin also,at about 666meters hight.
A big thanks to the Jura suisse!!!To,the inhabitant Courrendlin!!Lulu ,laurent,Lionel,Gerard;speedy,le cafe de la tour,le cafe de la couronne,lourdes et francoise,ludovic and GF vive l Ariege,mr le charcutier du village,o irmao portugues,katia...........!!
In between I ve been relaxing at Lulu and watching some report on tv...and i ve seen 2 report into adventures,the first one about a person that attempt to across Africa West to Est by the desert with 3 camels he aboandonned in the Tenere desert and got rescued when a too powerfull sandstorm was on him.
The second one is about Andrew McAuley,a great adventureer,alpinist,navigator
,kayakist,he died while he was 30kms from the coast in New Zealand he wanted to aross from Australia to New Zealand by kayak "The tasmanian solo",1600kms throught the Tasmanian sea,betwen by the very rought 40° lat,and gone in the same time...the name of this report is Lost in the Tasmanian sea, and I recommend it to all the adventurers.
I ve lately meet Julie again ,Julie witch is florist and working in Ribauville,she wanted to cycle with me for a bit ,and we done about 250km toghether from Delemont to Annemasse we did sail over the Leman and bath in it !!!!
It was the first time that a lady came with me for some days,it was intersting ,she wanted to experience what is like to travel cycling ,I think she enjoyed it,but as she said she need more organisation when she travel,she might travel back cycling again some days....
Right now in Divonne les bains just by the border with Switzerland ,and Geneve very close ,I ve meet again the cuple of hitchikers that I have first meet in Irland ,Aurore et Thomas ,a lovely cuple ,had a great laught last time in Irland near Bushmills and the Giant Causeway with them,so I stop to pay them a visit,just arrived when there was a BBQ and friends were there,well friends here are the neighbourg here,the builing is called the Coccinelle,cause it is an old hotel,now sold in pieces,why the cocinelle??cause the first owner when open on of the first time the windows saw coccinelle,the coccinelliens are nice peoples,Aurore and Thomas own their appartement and ruffurbish it themselves,except electricity,water work and tiles,and it does look nice !!the ambience in here is like a student hostel let say...
I will enjoy my time here till monday,I have to find my route ,and I wish to see some mountains in the Alps, well,it s what I am gonna see now...

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

des photos des photos !!!!!!!!!!!!