Train hopping video

HEROIN -Lou reed

mardi 7 juillet 2009

Time to..........leave Freibourg

Well,today I went to shop,to get some more gears like front bag..bottle holder..2 of them...a mud guard...and few other stuffs...was great...germany makes quality and sort of cheap also...
Anyway,the hardest part is to come..when is time to say good bye...you know..when you say good bye...I got a friend that just dont wanna say good bye!!! Will remember him for ever..He is called Erlon Carlos Yukio da silva..my brazilian brother..when I left his place in Brasil..it was just a waving hand and a smile...to dont get more pain..than it allready was.
Well..I am allready too sad and i am still at Thomas place right in his room..glad,so glad i meet this person.in that workshop that day..he is so interesting so crazy and really extreme,he likes climbing,his record cycling is 17h51--540km(just to let you know),went to the top of the Mont Blanc,and done so much more..and now he is studing hard to work in the medicine,but indeed has long cycling projects in his mind with Line,his love...really do hope to meet them both in their trip in south of france!
And what about that day when i went to Felberg mount (1490m)...with Babsi,a flatmate of Thomas witch told me abut her stories about her time in India and her climbing of the Annapurna,how interesting that was,and her body and mind..so beautifull and pure, her eyes deep blues that you could easely loose yourself in them...,with her I saw the first time orkidees,wild orkidees,and 3 different kind in the same day..!
And Teresa..that speak so well French that gave me also some quick German lesson directly from french to german and land me her dictionnary..Teresa,what a smile as well!!
And well, the others peoples in that flat as well..were nice to me..but i ve meet them so quickly...unfortunatly
Now the pay back is to come..entering is sharing flat I enter a place with humans treating each others as humans..respectfull,interesting,interested.. I just love the time spend in Freibourg...in die fehrradwerkstaat (the place where is repair my bike MYSELF!),in the city..in the 9th johann von weerth....
I did got hit by much good energie...,i loved it here...,surely a place to be back...
life is taught,traveling is taught...i dont like to cry and cycle ...but it does happend..sometimes believe me...........

3 commentaires:

Ugo a dit…

Hi Xavier,
I know you don't have plans..but can you tell me your route from Friburg to home?
May be I can reach you just to have a couple of beers together?

Ugo

Monsieur Remy a dit…

yeah xavier! you éare an awesomes guy, i hope all is doing well!
see you!
anthony

Unknown a dit…

des photos !! des photos !!